Please select one account to finish the payment
[Official designed account 1]
Bank Name:Bank of Communications Co. Ltd., Hong Kong Branch
Bank Address:20 Pedder Street, Central, HK
Account number:SUPERACME TECHNOLOGY (HONG KONG) LTD
USD Account name： 027841101578001
[Official designed account 2]
Bank Name: SIGNATURE BANK
SUPERACME TECHNOLOGY (HONGKONG) LIMITED
UNIT 805 HANGSHE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, TOWER GAOXIN S 6TH RD NANSHAN DISTRICT, SHENZHEN, CHINA
Bank Address: 565 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10017
2.Upload transfer proof
Please finish the payment as soon as you placed the order, then go to "my order", click to submit the transfer proof within 24 hours, and make sure to fill in the right payer name and payment amount.
3.Contract and invoice
According to Tax Law of the People's Republic of China ,we can invoice you VAT special invoice when buyer, payer and title of the invoice are the same. If these three items are different, we can not provide the contract and invoice for the order.
Based on industry factors,the price of mining machine has to be adjusted frequently with the fluctuation of the virtual commodity price. If the payment competed, it means you have accepted the amount and price, voluntarily bear the risks and benefits. Refund and return products requests based on price changes WILL NOT ACCEPTED.
Being honest with customers is Microbt consistent attitude. Microbt promises to give users 1 year of warranty period to provide users with maintenance services within the scope of the warranty. After purchase, it will be regarded as the approval of this policy.
Warranty coverage hyperlink content:
The following products are not covered by our Warranty
1. Failure to install products in accordance with specifications, free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage and other products that lead to damage;
2. Products not normally on the shelf due to improper operation, including but not limited to products damaged by line back-plugging, less or no plugging;
3. Unauthorized to disassemble, refit or repair damaged products without Party A's written or electronic authorization;
4. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
5. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming and burning machine products;
6. Self-modifying product operation parameters (e.g. over-frequency) will shorten the service life of the product or directly damage the product.
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced or purposely removed;
9. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.